Naturalization service in The Netherlands

If you are a foreigner wanting to work in The Netherlands for a new Dutch B.V., you will need to get an IND. This is a document required by the Dutch Immigration Service. Most employers arrange this for their employees as they are moving abroad for this new business. This process can be much more complicated in individual cases. Luckily, we can help you out.

Our legal partner can help you fill out the form, and we can provide you with the financial part of the required data. The costs for this service are € 295 per person, excluding VAT.